Sunday, August 5, 2012

James' Brand of Birth Control

Originally posted to facebook on Thursday, August 18, 2011

I was just sharing this story with a friend and though I would share it with everyone.

Several years ago a friend that was in England in the airforce asked for a few items, cayenne pepper, coffee from a place in New Orleans and something else. Since I was near there and dating a girl from there I got the items for him. But I had a mostly empty box so I decided to fill it up for him.

I got a pack of bass fishing trading cards, a hat that said Bottom Gun (not top gun...I wonder what happened to it...), and took a box of condoms, I kept the condoms but took the abortion clinic page out of the phone book and resealed it in the box.



Luckily his catholic wife found that amusing!

I laughed my ass off taking that to the post office!

No comments:

Post a Comment