Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Gen X aging and the Pussification of America


So today I pulled up to a stop light and there was some little teen dipshit listening to shitty music turned way up in his little import with the windows down. I pulled up further so I wouldn't have to hear his shitty music and he pulled up. I looked over thinking I fucking hate kids today. Then I realized I am 35, driving a American musclecar, made the year I graduated from HS, and listening to basically the same music I listened to in HS. When the light turned green I felt old wondering if I am the equivalent of the mullet wearing, IROC Z driver of a generation ago, and cursed the youth of today.

Then  at the pet store and craft store there were two teens, both "male"  and one was wearing a knit skull cap with fuzzy fabric ball. It was 95 today...sigh...I have been noticing the pussification of Americas Youth over the last few years, especially among college age kids. So Americas youth are growing stupider and stupider by the year. The males...if you can call them that...are bigger pussies by the year, and girls are getting hotter and hotter by the year... WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON HERE?

I swear in 2 more generations the pussy ass kids will just give the country to the terrorists.

No comments:

Post a Comment