Friday, July 6, 2012

Fine Purveyors of Awesomeness Since 2012

So you are asking yourself...who the fuck is this guy?

Well at first glance I am an in between jobs Archaeologist in his mid 30's. I write for what was  LA Weekly's Best Comedy Blog, and another start up site that is going to make The Onion stink to high heaven. But at times I am an 83 year old woman that is hated by preteens, I am a middle aged minister, I am an angry black man. Hell at times I might even be an African warlord fucking with you on the internet...but all of those are different stories for a different time.

"Sonofabitch...I wish we had the internet so we could read this.."


Well...I get told by my friends that I am funny. But what the hell do they know?

Really I am tired of the restrictions of facebook. Fuck Mark Zuckerberg making money off of me and fuck the other people making money off of me. I want to make money off of myself. so when you see some ads on here click those fuckers.

If you can't tell already. I am offensive. I am rude. I cuss. I use language you will not like, and I am bound to soon offend you. Now matter who you are. I will offend you. That's how this shit works. I say funny offensive shit about other people and you laugh your ass off. But then when I get to you, you're gonna get butt hurt.

Get this dude on speed dial NOW.


I can hear your whining as we speak...and you really need to shut that shit up. Because I don't give a fuck. Cry me a bucket you emo. Slash your wrists. Call the internet police. No one gives a fuck.

So if you stick around what can you expect? Well first off I am going to posts old things that I posted on Myspace years ago. Then we will get to some more recent Facebook stuff and then we will get original content! You want to see that don't you? You know you do.

"WOW...I can't fucking wait..."



2 comments: