Wednesday, December 11, 2013

How I Almost Died Today... Twice!

OK. So I didn't almost die. That is a bit of hyperbole. But it doesn't sound a good if you say "I narrowly missed a trip to the hospital and dibilatating pain."

After a big rain storm the other day a huge limb fell out of my brother and sister in laws Chinese Elm tree. So today I went out to attack it with the chainsaw. I had





  •   was cutting up a tree limb that fell in my brother and sister in laws yard. I had pulled a bunch of limbs out of the bushes and threw them on the truck to take them to the road.
    8 minutes ago ·

  • James Thomas finished and saw that one of the limbs hit the water hose. I decided to see if it was split and to wash my hands. But I decided to pick tiny limbs out of the bushes and saw the snake.
    6 minutes ago ·

  • James Thomas realized the markings were poisonous called the brother, he got his Judge pistol and gave the snake a fatal dose of lead poisoning.
    To I almost walked into this guy...first brush with dead...
    4 minutes ago ·

  • James Thomas then went to throw it across the snake and the muscle contractions kept twitching and made it hard to toss him. When I went inside I noticed I had blood on my chest...checked and it wasnt mine. When I tossed the snake across the road the head whipped back and hit me in the chest....brush with death 2!!!
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment