Saturday, November 2, 2013

James On Chicks.

I once heard a whoremongerer describe his interest in paying women for sex thusly:

"I don't pay them to come. I pay them to leave."




Sometimes I think, "It'd be nice to be in a serious relationship again.", But then I remember with the good there is so much bad; listening to their whining, feelings, pretending to give a fuck about their stupid friends and family. The nagging... oh god the nagging. Fuck that.

I used to think the perfect woman would be a deaf mute...If only Helen Keller was alive and a hottie!


If only that were my dick, not a flower.
The older I get, the more I realize that all that I want from a woman is a prostitute with big tits, a nice ass, and the talent for deep throating... that likes to cuddle. 

I want one that I can pay in endless I.O.Us, laughs from my awesome jokes, and the occasional movie and awesome meal. Then she would go away. Or just shut the fuck up. 
Probably both.


"50 dollar to make you holla, I get paid to do the wild thing."


No comments:

Post a Comment