Wednesday, August 28, 2013

FOOD SHAMING

OK. So there is a fad that is really getting on my fucking nerves that I want to bitch about for a second. It is the act of ruining food for people. I am so tired of seeing posts about this or that is bad for you. The epitome of this trend is posting memes about how which ever food product contains: toxins, fecal matter, animal jizz, drugs, etc.

Seriously. It has gotten to the point where I prefer to eat by myself because there is always some cunt (cunts can be male too) there who is going to tell me how what ever I am eating or drinking is going to kill me.

Guess what...

I DON'T FUCKING CARE!



I am eating it. I am enjoying it. Fuck off.

We'll eat the shit out of that Monsanto Corn you dirty fucking hippie.


I actually have a friend that is fat and drinks only diet drinks. When ever I put Splenda in my tea to make it sweet I get a lecture about how artificial sweeteners are actually no better for you then real sugar. Guess what. Fuck off.

When ever I decide to lose weight, I do Atkins... Jesus fucking Christ. That brings cunts out in droves. Because it seems that eating meat and veggies and cutting out sugars, breads and rices is akin to sacrificing your first born to my dark lord. Guess what... FUCK OFF!

Oh... you drink sodas? You sonovabitch! Recently an idiot I worked with told me how colas are the only reason for obesity in this country. Really? Hey asshole weren't you drinking a god damned Red Bull this morning you fucktard?

Not to long ago, there was a meme going around about how bad the ingredients in Mountain Dew was. Really? The shit was proven wrong all over the internet. If you are going to post stupid shit on facebook, I hereby pledge that after the posting of this article I will prove you fucks wrong on your own facebook page.

Because your half gallon of coffee is SO much more healthy?


Now just shut the fuck up.

And dont get me started on all of you God Damned hippies that have coronaries about Monsanto.



No comments:

Post a Comment