Friday, December 27, 2013

Duck Dynasty Debacle Facebook Rants

So here is a selection of my facebook rants on the Duck Dynasty Debacle. Enjoy.

"You just read that? I kind of like this foul mouthed yuppie."
Facebook dumbass comment of the day:
In regards to the Duck dynasty debacle...
"Its only alienating to me when you're the one being slandered. "
No fucking shit you dumb cunt. Liberal dumb asses piss me off just as much as conservative dumbasses.

Lets review the facts. An interviewer asked a 70 year old, conservative, southern, christian PART TIME PASTOR his views on homosexuality...

WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK DID YOU THINK HE WAS GOING TO SAY?
Christians believe in the bible, they have to spout what the bible says OR THEY AREN'T A MOTHERFUCKING CHRISTIAN YOU DUMB LIBERAL CUNTS.

I watch the show, do I like the christian bullshit? Not really but if I watch a tv show about muslims or jews I expect to see their bullshit so why not a christians view point on a show about christians.

and all these liberal people are bitching about how negative it is, and how it is redneck. So honey boo boo is better? Toddlers and tiaras? JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!

Get a fucking clue world. Not everyone is like you, not everyone has the same views as you do, how can you bitch about christians and their narrow minded view of the world when you are just as god damned narrow minded.

now in case I didn't say it enough... FUCK FUCK GOD DAMN CUNT FUCKING CUNTY CUNT CUNT FUCK.
Dec 19 2013


"You give it to 'em James!"
I really feel weird... and kind of dirty, spending the day defending christians. It's also weird being the voice of reason. Being UNreasonable just feels so much better.
Dec 19 2013

A lot of what I have seen today is people bitching about real christians being accepting of gay people. You want to know what really pisses me off? Supposed Christians who have no fucking clue what the bible says. Christianity is pretty fucking explicit about gay people. If your
going to be a christian... that is your play book. You have the believe that bullshit. You can't fucking pick and choose your bullshit. You are married to it as a christian.

If you are going to be a christian then you eat that shit up. Don't have the fucking nerve to tell me "that is the word of God...except this part.. I don't like that part."

THAT'S YOUR FUCKING BOOK. If you are a christian then you live that shit. If you don't believe all the bullshit THEN GUESS WHAT. YOU'RE NOT A FUCKING CHRISTIAN. I fucking hate people that disagree with what christianity says but don't have the fucking nerve to say "know what... I call bullshit".

That is why I am not a fucking christian. There is to much bullshit in that book of bullshit. But you-if you're going to do it then you do it right and don't you have the fucking nerve to bitch about someone standing behind what they believe... no matter if it's bullshit or not.
Dec 19 2013




No comments:

Post a Comment