Saturday, May 2, 2015

My Marriage Rant

A lost post from... like a year ago???


There are two things right now that are really fucking getting on my nerves...

 1. People that think they know me.
 Guess what... you fucking don't. I would say there there are maybe 3 people on my friends list that actually get me. Chances you aren't one of them. Shit. There is only one of my family members that get me.

 2. The idea that getting married somehow makes you a better person or a complete human being.
 Guess what... it fucking doesn't. How many of you married someone and had a failed marriage. I can't tell you how many times in the last week i have heard 'that person must be gay because they aren't married' or something similar. That is so infuriatingly stupid...moronic..imbecilic... god damn I cant think of a word to properly describe the level of stupidity in that statement/train of though.

 Maybe that person doesn't want to marry an asshole and waste a decade of their life before they fucking realize it. Just because I haven't married some dumb cunt doesn't mean shit other than "Hey, I am not stupid enough to marry an asshole". And for the record if you have ever been divorced then just keep your opinion on marriage to yourself. Don't think this status is about you or you comments its not... it takes more than one comment by someone on Facebook to annoy me.

No comments:

Post a Comment