Monday, August 11, 2014

My Musings On Robin Williams

I Fucking Killed Myself!!! Look At ME!!!!
Dear world:
Someone that used to be cool is dead. Wait. No. He killed himself.
How many fucks do I have to give for people that kill their selves? Let me look in my fuck bag...

Nope...only one left and I am saving it. Suicide is the most selfish thing one can do. Of all the people that I have known that have killed their selves they have done it to punish someone else. 

Now if you honestly just don't give a fuck anymore and you're done, then... you  know. Bon fucking voyage. Glad you escaped the pain.

But honestly. You are a beloved figure. You have a trophy wife. Shit tons of money. Honestly... how fucking bad can your life be?
Not to fucking bad I'd imagine. I bet there are literally hundreds of thousands of people that would have murdered...literally fucking murdered other people to have his life. How fucking shitty can your life be.

And don't give me any of that bullshit about addiction. Fuck that. My father was an alcoholic. My grand father was an alcoholic. My uncles were alcoholics. According to that cult of addiction bullshit I should be a fucking drunk. And believe me. I have  known poverty. I have as much reason to be a fucking drunk as any other asshole out there. Am I? FUCK NO. Because I have seen how you ruin your own lives and those around you. I have self control and I practice that shit... except when it comes to Reeses Peanut butter cups...I am addicted. I can't help it. I am powerless to the yummy. Fuck that. I can stop any time I want... for reals... wait where was I?

Oh yeah a rich guy killing himself... 

But don't fucking expect me to cry for you, give you a tribute, orhave any fucks to waste on you. 

In closing I would like to say he stopped being funny a long time ago, and Kurt Cobain is still a whiny fucking pussy.

No comments:

Post a Comment